Friday, June 14, 2019

You Make Me Happy Quotes, Happy With Someone You Love

You Make Me Happy Quotes, Happy With Someone You Love
Dear you, a face that is the result of a perfect blend of simple You have made me fall in love very briefly. Starting from a charming smile, from a shade of your eyes that made me curious. And from the way you greet me before we don’t know each other.
Thank you for making me fall in love secretly thank you for giving happiness, until my days accompanied by a smile. Enough to see you silence has made me smile. ou meant to make me happy make me sad. Want to make it better better so bad. When I see you happy, it gives me the satisfaction I need. Before I met you, my life was empty. Now I can smile and laugh. Thank you for bringing happiness into my life. Honey, I want to let you know, you are the source of my happiness and I love you so much. Darling, you are my sunshine, you make me so happy. Awesome you are, You make my day memorable, thank you for everything. You make me feel like I am worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment